Friday, April 19, 2013

FLUFFLIES!

Yesterday while grocery shopping the girls found an old Chick-fil-a nugget in the car and "split" it....BLECK!?! I made them spit it out despite the tears! Mind you we had already eaten lunch but I went ahead and stopped a Wendys for a burger and nuggets for them and a new flatbread wrap for me. After leaving Corrie Lynn began to whimper, "A FLUFFY, MAMA! WE FORGOT TO GET FLUFFY DRINKS!"

Okay....it took me a minute to realize what she meant b/c we have only ONCE gotten a frosty there! So I emptied the freezer of ice cream and frozen yogurt and coconut milk scraps and made them "fluffies" in the baby bullet.

I sent them outside with straws to enjoy....shut the door with only a crack to keep an ear out for them and suddenly I heard sounds like a tornado...SLURPINGS that could send shivers up your SPINE! OMW...life with three toddlers is never boring! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment